Sunday, February 12, 2012

“To the Beyond”

Today or the 28 hours of travel to get to Mongolia is now over. I made it. It was wonderful to see the Creation. It was so cool to see the lights in the city at the night, the mountains and snow in Asia. My travels went well without any troubles. I enjoyed meeting a few new people on the plane. I also enjoyed meeting my teammate Eric and other staff in UB. My spirits are high and I still feel like I am in the sky. I do feel a little dizzy, but I hope that goes away tomorrow.

Today was filled with joy and a little sadness. It was a little hard to say good bye to my fiancé and family. I will miss them all, but I know things will be a wonderful adventure. Here is a cute picture of Grace while we were packing. She thought she could maybe come with “Uncle.”

My apartment is very good. I will tell you more about it later. So wait until the next post you will see a video I created of my apartment.



No comments:

Post a Comment